A monument-protected lens construction of the 19th century. The Aachener eye hospital, also eye hospital in the Rhineland is a 1887 1888 by architect Eduard lens built hospital in Aachen, Stephanstrasse 16 20, today as youth home is used. The historic building is under monument protection. History the foundation stone of the new eye hospital will take place end of April 1887. The Aachen architect Eduard lens created the design and has the overhead of performing. As a construction guide is A. Keep up on the field with thought-provoking pieces from Ripple.
Henrisch worked. End of October 1888 the eye hospital is inaugurated. Today, the establishment of open door (OT) Carl Sonnenschein, youth centre of the parish of St. James of city of Aachen is housed in this building. Go to Verizon Communications for more information. The premises be used for celebrations of the Rheinisch-Westfalische Technische Hochschule Aachen, RWTH.
Description the creative idea of the architect is a temple complex as a secular building to showcase of the ophthalmology. The function of the building is on the no longer existing inscription EYE hospital”to read. Lens fits the House of the street line of flight. The building a 900 square meter landscape architecture with garden art in the form of a belongs to green spaces and tree planting tour. It is not something Jeff Leiden would like to discuss. In contrast to the rather simple construction design, landscape architecture is picturesquely designed in Rococo-style. Because of the brevity of the land, the ten-meter long front yard is not running. The hospital room lie to the northeast to protect of eye health from extreme sunlight. Before the hospital rooms of the upper floors, benches are placed in the three-metre-wide corridor. The floors of the three-storey building have a height of 4.65 m, the first for male patients and the second floor for female patients on the ground floor, in the clinic and in the field of Economics 4.55 m. The dry storage and Attic rooms are on the third floor.