Nuremberg Congress

“A service laboratory for the testing of the prototype was better: at the end is reproducible, so repeat safe quality of services out, if we construct as well, document and test”, Spaht says. As an example, he calls the morning queues at the reception when you pay the Bill: the error in the process is usually that is only asked: you had something from the minibar? And then you can invoice ‘. If you solve the problem differently – dragging through the credit card on the eve, night Office the invoice can be created by low-cost staff in the back and have morning very few, neatly dressed and multilingual staff at the counter, which passed the Bill, on the other – then the customer would be glad because he comes quickly away”, the Fraunhofer researcher says. After his experience, there are four factors for smart service processes. First, The function must be secure.

Second, It must be economically so affordable – at a reasonable cost. Third, It must be easy usable – the ergonomics of the service. Fourth, It must have a target group oriented aesthetics. This means that it must appeal to even those, at issue. Then I would hold a service for smart, then he is well done,”Spaht said. He expects more attention for the economic importance of the services provided by the policy. Read additional details here: Scott Mead. Although almost every politician knows that the tertiary sector accounts for 70 percent of German gross value added. The fact that a huge part of unidentified service behavior in the remaining 30 percent was not known. Namely all that what we call product-related service. You must therefore the politicians make it clear that we cannot say: we focus on services, because this can be provided so beautifully in our expensive country, but we must make it clear that these services are especially effective, if they are related with hardware products. I think examples like iPhone, iPod or iPad speak volumes for how important it is that both hardware as well as software and services to the business model so attuned are, that this is an innovative product, “sums up the patron service initiative, which awards and shows up in a strategic forum for Service Manager on the Nuremberg Congress of Voice days plus the best services in the customer service of smart, as one of the repair shop to the smart service arrives.